2019 MARPA EMEA Conference
*Previously Held* 2018 MARPA EMEA Conference Information
(for your reference)
The 2019 MARPA EMEA Conference
|The 2019 MARPA EMEA Conference will be held in Dublin, Republic of Ireland on May 15-16, 2019 at the Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, in cooperation between the Modification And Replacement Parts Association (MARPA) and the International Trade Administration(ITA).
|The 2019 MARPA EMEA Conference Agenda is Subject to Change, and will be updated as changes come in.
List of Invited Speakers Includes:
- Keynote Speaker: Peter Berg - Head of Supply Chain Management; Technical Operations, Scandinavian Airlines System
- Lonnie “Reece” Smyth, Chargé d’Affaires - U.S. Embassy Dublin
- Fergus Wilson - Chief Technical Officer - Aer Lingus
- Ian Lucas - PMA Program Manager, U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Robert Sprayberry - Aircraft Certification Service; International Division - U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Jesper Rasmussen - Flight Standards Director, European Aviation Safety Agency
- Rachel Daeschler - Certification Director, European Aviation Safety Agency
- Jason Dickstein - President, Modification And Replacement Parts Association
- Ralph James - Director Safety Regulation, Irish Aviation Authority
- Neil Williams - Head of Airworthiness Policy and Rulemaking, UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Diarmuid Healy - Head of Technical Asset Management, SMBC Aviation Capital
- Donald Douglas - Component Engineering; PMA Approvals,
Delta Air Lines
- Patrick Markham - VP of Technical Services, HEICO
- Panel discussion: How PMA Improves Safety and Reliability, Panel Moderator Joshua Krotec - Senior Vice President, First Aviation Services Inc.
- David Marcontell - Senior Vice President & General Manager, Cavok Group